My conversation with Irene Weinberg on the Grief and Rebirth Podcast
My favourite quote from this interview is this one:
“I want to live in a world where my grief gets to live alongside all the other big things that are happening in my life, whether they are good or bad. People don’t have the tools and capacity to hold us when we are suffering some of life’s greatest losses. My intention with the book was to give people a roadmap and teach them how to support the people who are bereaved and have traumatic losses so those people get to remain in their communities and be held within them”
In my conversation with Irene Weinberg, fellow author and host of the Grief & Rebirth Podcast we answered these questions: SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS ALY:
- What are the differences between supporting grieving adults and grieving children?
- How does a person handle wanting to help in an environment that has become unpredictable and is changing frequently?
- What is the difference between being a superhuman and a superhero?
If you liked this episode, here are some things you can do:
- If you like the podcast you can subscribe on your preferred listening service.
- Share this episode with folks who would find it meaningful (If you share it on social tag Aly (@thealybird) & Irene (@ireneweinberg) so we can see it!
- Go grab a copy of Grief Ally so you can learn more about how to be one!