If you would like more information on any of my offerings or would like to discuss an offering that is customized to your needs, please contact me.
Grief Allyship Training
I facilitate training for small to large groups on grief allyship: the act of supporting and advocating for those who are grieving by providing unconditional love, empowerment, and deep reverence. Rates are dependent on the audience size and whether the presentation is delivered virtually or in-person.
Discounts are available for charities and not-for-profit organizations.
I am available as a keynote speaker on how to create a culture of care for the bereaved. Rates are dependent on the audience size and whether the presentation is delivered virtually or in-person.
Discounts are available for charities and not-for-profit organizations. Virtual talks for public libraries are always free.
I offer coaching to grief allies as well as the bereaved themselves. As a life coach, I can help with
- Finding the courage you need to show up, have hard conversations, and witness hard things despite being afraid
- Giving you a safe space to express your rage because grief cannot be fixed.
- Creating your own strategy for taking care of yourself as you and your network grieve.
- Helping to get you off the shame rollercoaster when you’ve accidentally made mistakes.
- Giving you guidance when you’re at a loss for what to do next to be helpful.
Rates begin at $120/session; packages are available at a discount.
To work with me, please send me a message with your name and why you’re looking for support to email@example.com
In January 2024, I will be able to practice counselling as a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying). At that time, I will close my coaching practice and strictly offer counselling and psychotherapy services.
Rates will begin at $150/session. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join my waitlist for psychotherapy services.